Oct 29 2010
Question by brittany: small dogs that dont “yap”?
ok well heres the deal.
me and my parents want to get a dog, but we have no clue which kind to get!
all we know is that we want a small dog that doesnt “yap” is what my mom calls it.
we’ve had a lab before and are not sure if we want another. (they’re great dogs but they like to run as pups) we also dont want a puggle ( i dunno why its my parents not me!)
so we are looking for…
-small dogs that DONT yap a lot!
-we dont want puggles, pugs, beagles, pit bulls of any kind, or labs.
Please send me pics ok names of the dog type!!!
P.S. cute dogs please!
Thank you sooo much! happy holidays!!!
Answer by Bones
Good luck with that. I call all small dogs yappie dogs, for that exact reason….LOL For real though, it doesn’t matter which breed you buy, you must train the dog not to bark. If you don’t…a dogs gonna be a dog, and bark.
Give your answer to this question below!
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on Dogs
- Benefits of Roughage in Your Dog's Diet– Gardening Information
- Halloween ain't a dog's holiday – Creative Loafing Atlanta | Dog …
- TSA dogs sniff out explosive devices – Live 5 News | Dog Online …
- Related posts on Dont
- GayPatriot » If at first you don't succeed, fault, fault the GOP …
- Don't Let Sales Tax Problems Ruin Your Business | World Finance News
- Pentagon Survey on Don't Ask, Dont Tell: Most Soldiers Don't Care …